Zaddy Chakra Tees Ultra Rare [VAULT]
Please allow between 5-7 business days for processing before shipping.
IF YOU WANT ALL 7 SHIRTS PLEASE SELECT FATPACK in your size!!!!
INDIVIDUAL COLORS WILL NEVER RESTOCK!
YOU MUST BUY THE FATPACK IF YOU WANT THIS TEE IN A PREFERRED COLORWAY (JULY 9TH 2018)
YOU MAY MIX AND MATCH SIZES FOR AN EXTRA FEE! (email for details)
What do chakra colors mean?
Each color reflects a type of vibration or frequency radiating through the chakras. This classic color chart is based on yogic traditions, as well as contemporary healing schools of thought. Although the exact color of each energy center may vary, there is a general agreement about a rainbow-colored representation of the chakra system.
While the chakra colors reflect different frequencies of light and energy associated with each energy center, their meaning may be related to the function of its associated chakras and general symbolism. When you see or use the following colors, you could make the following associations:
- Meaning of the red chakra color: Red is the color of the root chakra (first chakra); it symbolizes safety, survival, grounding, nourishment from the Earth energy. Note that in chakra healing practices, red may denote inflammation at the physical level.
- Meaning of the orange chakra color: Orange is the color of the sacral chakra (second chakra); it carries meanings associated with emotions, creativity, sexuality, and is associated with water, flow.
- Meaning of the yellow chakra color: is the color of the solar plexus chakra (third chakra); it symbolizes mental activities, intellect, personal power, will.
- Meaning of the green chakra color: Green is the color of the heart chakra (fourth chakra); it is connected with love, relating, integration, compassion.
- Meaning of the blue chakra color: Blue is the color of the throat chakra (fifth chakra); it symbolizes self expression, expression of truth, creative expression, communication, perfect form and patterns.
- Meaning of the purple chakra color (or deep indigo blue): Purple (or deep indigo blue) is the color of the third eye chakra (sixth chakra); it evokes intuition, extrasensory perception, inner wisdom.
- Meaning of the white chakra color (or light purple): White is the color of the crown chakra (seventh chakra); it’s associated with the universal, connection with spirituality, consciousness.
All 7 chakra shirt colors are included in a pack! One for every day of the week or every mood!
What is Zaddy?
The "ZADDY" tee is a social experiment created to once again bend the rules of society, play with the androgynous spectrum, and observe peoples reactions to women (and men) of all walks of life and orientations wearing this tee! The dope part about it is, fellas and ladies loved this release! To our surprise, we've sold the most shirts to the most feminine presenting women!
We've seen some male Zaddy's rocking this shirt for themselves and others purchasing one for their ladies!
"What is a Zaddy?" We will let you decide! Whether its just a fun shirt to wear or ZADDY is literally your government name, if you like it, WEAR IT! (That goes for anything) We guarantee you will receive some interesting feedback! :P
Rarity: Ultra Rare
This men's t-shirt has a relaxed but tailored fit. The seamless rib collar with double-needle cover-stitching, shoulder to shoulder taping, double-needle sleeve and bottom hem make it a durable wear. Made from 100% ringspun cotton with a fabric weight of 6.0 oz
*Sizes greater than XL are available. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing* SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
& @YANIBFLY is 5'6" wearing a small
Ladies: The sizing for this shirt is male based. For a tighter fit please order a size under what you would normally wear.